Hearing Assessment Center, LLC: Your Hearing Aid Experts in Lutherville, Bel Air, Nottingham, MD and Warrenton, VA
When you experience hearing loss, it can seem like something that should just come naturally is suddenly so hard.
When you can’t hear as well as you used to, you might try to compensate by lip reading, sitting in the front row and watching others around you, to make sure you laugh when they do, even when you missed the joke or only caught parts of sentences. After a while, you can find yourself making excuses to stay home because, well–it just seems easier. That’s no way to live!
At Hearing Assessment Center, LLC, we understand how important your sense of hearing is to your quality of life and your well-being. Better hearing equates to better living. We want to make sure you don’t miss a thing–from the clap of thunder and the noisy chaos of your grandchildren playing to the pattering of raindrops, even your cat’s purring. With improved hearing, you’ll be ready for all of life’s best — and sometimes unexpected — sound effects.
Don’t let hearing loss rule your life. Discover today what we’ve accomplished for so many others in Lutherville, Bel Air, and Nottingham, MD. Through our audiology services, we’ve helped them regain control of their lives. We can help you too. We can provide solutions to help make speech clearer through highly sophisticated hearing technology. We can also offer effective strategies to make communicating with family members, friends, and colleagues easier. Better hearing is just a phone call away!
Rory D. Cernik, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL)
What is NIHL? How does it affect you, your family, and community?
How-To: Hearing Aid Care & Maintenance
This video will show you how to properly clean, replace the battery, and change the filter on your hearing aid.
Dr. Cernik on the Radio
Learn more about hearing loss and hearing treatment in our series of short podcasts!
Can You Lower Your Dementia Risk by Treating Hearing Loss?
Many people fear the fog of dementia, and rightfully so. It can make enjoying life difficult for both you and your loved ones, but it doesn’t have to.
Hearing loss has been identified as the #1 most modifiable risk factor of dementia. You have the power to make a change and defend yourself against dementia.
Our latest research can answer all of your questions about the relationship between dementia and hearing loss. Read the full report now.
For more information – Read New York Time’s op ed, “For Better Brain Health”
Ready to fight back against dementia? Call to schedule an appointment today.
75-Day Risk-Free Trial
Your hearing matters to us at Hearing Assessment Center, LLC!
Take a step toward better hearing — call us today.
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Hearing Assessment Center, LLC?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.